Professional translation services are something that you should definitely be considering if you have a website. There are numerous advantages associated with translating a website into multiple languages. Discover the reasons to translate your website below.
- Your competitors don’t have a multilingual website – If your competitors have not invested in translation services, it would be wise to jump in before they do. This could differentiate you from other businesses in your industry and ensure that you remain ahead of the competition.
- Your business sells its products or services abroad – Are you selling to a global marketplace? If so, it is imperative to have your website translated. Contrary to popular belief, English is not enough. There are more than three billion Internet users, and 85 per cent of them speak one of ten languages. Aside from English, this includes the likes Portuguese, Arabic, Spanish, Chinese, German, and Russian.
- You want your business to grow – Revenue and profit make a sustainable business. If you target foreign markets where your services or products are a good match, you can ensure that your growth rate does not become stagnate and that your business continues to get bigger.
- You are an e-commerce company that ships worldwide – You can make a huge difference by localising your website if you send items to countries other than your own. You can drive sales and improve trust by providing information in diverse languages with appropriate unit measures and currencies.
- You want to strengthen your brand – Another reason why business owners invest in translation services is because they want to strengthen their brand. Nowadays, everything a business does is considered in regards to their brand image. If the look, feel, and your message of your website resonates with foreign cultures, you will enhance your brand, boasting its credibility and trust.
- You are looking for ways to improve SEO – Finally, professional translation services are popular with those who are seeking ways to boost the visibility and ranking of their website.